Capture of Kasoa cop executioner: What we know up until now
On Saturday morning, police declared the capture of the prime presume who is said to have killed two cops in Gomoa Buduburam close Kasoa.
Eric Kojo Dua, who has been announced needed by the police was headed to the Volta district in transit Akosombo in the Eastern area when he was captured.
The police said “policemen detailed on duty at Atimpoku bridge were alerted to arrest occupants of a black Golf car with registration number GW 5972-18 heading towards Volta region”.
The suspect had a big plaster on the left side of his face at the time of his arrest to disguise himself since there is a bounty of ¢10,000 on his head.
The Director-General of Public Affairs Directorate, ACP David Eklu told Joy News’ Mr Kojo Dua’s arrest is the beginning of getting to know what happened.
- Menye Osansani Song by Nana Ampadu Mp3, Lyrics & Videos Download
- ME POMAYI Song by Nana Ampadu Mp3, Lyrics & Videos Download
What we know about the suspect:
– The suspect lives at Old Barrier, where he is said to be very popular and also has a place at the Buduburam camp.
– He has a shop at Caprice near the Avenor Junction where he sells motorbikes and that he also has a shop at Buduburam.
– Kojo Dua is married with kids and is also involved in land guard activities.
– He is supposed to have the pistol with which he killed the officers. At the time of arrest, the police only found documents in the car and not the pistol itself.
– Hours after the shooting, his wife and kids were seen leaving their Old Barrier house.
Watch video of his arrival at the Police Headquarters after the arrest